Fabr. C. F. Woerffel Foundry.
Original name of the foundry: F.F. Woerffel & Gesserich.
Known from 1840s through 1914, after that, it became a property of Carl Faberge.
Active with sculpture casting from early 1870s till early 1900s.
It was the main competitor to Chopin (Shopen) foundry.
The foundry was renamed from "Fabrica Woerffel" to "Zavod Woerffel" in 1893.
The sculptors whose works have been cast at the foundry: N. Lieberich, V. Grachev, E. Naps, A. Ober, R. Bach, L. Posen and some others.
Location: St. Petersbourg, Russia.